Aug 7, 2013

Perceptions of Pune

After a two year long grind to end my school life, I can emerge from this period of life with a lot to reflect on. Good, bad and ugly.

And I'm fortunate to be able to say, the good slightly overshadows the ugly and the bad in my profile.
At the top of the good chart are two stand-out moments. The 2nd prize in the all India essay competition, which has been extensively discussed earlier on this blog, and clearing the IITJEE in it's new avatar, JEE Advanced.

By virtue of which I sit right now on my comfortable bed in my new hostel, in a new city (Pune) and in a new institute (Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research, Pune), pursuing a BS-MS integrated five year course.

A new innings of my life that I am intently looking forward to and for the few days that I have experienced it, one that I am thoroughly enjoying. And while the larger part of the city is still one large mystery to me, I am so certain that it has exciting avenues, simply lying in wait for me to discover and enjoy.

My perception of the little I have seen is "Comfortable" and the perception of that which I haven't seen could be described as "tantalizing". On the whole, if the experience turns out to be "enjoyable" and "challenging", I will have got what I bargained for.

Kindly join me in wishing myself a great Pune experience.

1 comment:

  1. I request you to write more about your experiences in the hostel and college life.

    ReplyDelete